- Manages the day-to-day administrative affairs of the office, scheduling all appointments, conferences and speaking engagements and other commitments.
- Handles changes or cancellations as deemed necessary and/or appropriate.
- Provides the top manager with background information, meeting summaries and/or supporting documents in preparation of scheduled appointments, meeting and speaking engagements.
-Coordinates with other departments as necessary for speeches and meeting
-Communications for preparation of specific engagements, maintaining and tracking detailed priority list of projects and engagements.
- Maintains an efficient flow of information between all levels of the associations including internal and external contacts on a wide spectrum of plans and priorities.
- Screens incoming calls to the top manager, determining nature of calls whether they require attention of the top manager or not, takes messages and maintains contact lists.
- Processes all incoming correspondence received in the office of the president, as well as prioritizing and determining its disposition.
-Direct mails to appropriate internal staff with instructions and/or suggestions for preparation of a reply.
- Reviews, proofreads, and formats all correspondence prepared for the top manager signature to ensure their accuracy and completeness, as well as consistency with the policy standards and exercises good judgment in following up with staff to ensure deadlines are met on documents requiring the top manager's signature.
- Able to working with CRM (Internal and local ) completely
-Export monthly report and sent it CEO
- Full command of English
- Full command of computer knowledge
- Min BA degree in Management or related fields
- Having time management skills
- Ability to perform current policies
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Solico Group is an alliance of 33 companies with same majority shareholders and almost 14,000 employees. The group is the leading private owned food processing and distribution network that accounts for a major share of the Iranian market with exports to the regional countries such as Iraq, U.A.E., Canada, Oman and CIS countries.
Solico Group is specialized in dairy and ice cream with a daily intake of 1.5 million liters of milk, as well as processed meat products, ready and frozen meals with a daily output of 50 tons. The other specialized fields are production of sauces and dressings as well as alcohol free beverages. The group also enjoys the comfort of having its own plant for supply of packaging material.
Solico is active in production, distribution and sales of several products such as:
- Dairy (Kalleh)
- Meat (Amol Meat Kalleh, Tehran Meat Solico)
- Ice Cream (Kalleh, R-Ice)
- Beverages (Castle Brau, Shams)
- Chocolate and Bread (Baharan Gol)
Solico focuses on improving the level of wellness, innovation and satisfaction in customers by the products and in the mind of employees by the company culture.
500 employees or more
Retail, Shop & Supermarket
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.