- Objective: HAMKO is currently looking for a talented female office manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will be able to:
- Organizing meetings and arranging appointments
- Typing, and dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries
- Booking transport and accommodation
- Preparing letters, presentations and reports
- Supervising and monitoring the work of clerical and administrative staff
- Managing office budgets
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
- Delegating tasks to junior employees
- Handling staff recruitment and appraisals
- Attending meetings with senior management
- Keeping personnel records
- Accompanying the CEO in his meetings inside/outside the office
- Reporting to: General Manager
- Subordinates: Secretary
- Duration: Permanent position
- Desired start date: ASAP
- Probation: 3 months
- Working hours: 8:30 - 17:00
- Bachelor Degree in the related fields
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the same position
- Proficient in Computer, Microsoft Office, archiving files
- Good personality & presentation, elegantly attired, Leadership ability, Responsible, Committed, On-time and Proactive
- Language Skills: English (Knowing Italian language is an advantage)
- Ideal Age Range: 25-40
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
HAMKO (P.J.S.C) represents several prestigious well-known companies in the country and is one of the main importers of Italian high quality furniture, fashion clothing, cosmetics and food products. HAMKO is also one of the market leaders in the field of production in different sectors such as food industry, industrial manufacturing, commodities and etc. Chain restaurants and coffee shops are also the other fields of our most successful activities in recent years.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.