Our busy and results focused office needs a reliable, well-organized Office Manager to handle day-to-day operations with a focus on efficiency and time management.
The Office Manager will be responsible for office maintenance (all building), design, layout and management of office space, streamlining administrative procedures, developing and improving office communication, taking care of office supplies and their inventory control, office staff supervision and task delegation.
We’re looking for an energetic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats.
Office Manager Job Duties:
• Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems;
• Maintains general administration services: reviewing and approving office supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
• Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement
• Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
• Organizes events within the office premises as well as at outside locations
• Takes care of all official visits that they are properly organized
• Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
• Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees.
• Maintains office staff job results by coaching, counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring and reviewing job results.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer and disposal of records.
• Communicating with and informing others
• Tracking budget expenses
• Managing processes
• Developing standards
• Promoting process improvement
• Inventory control
• Reporting skills
• Up to 3 years relevant Experience in office manager role.
• Bachelor Degree
Do you have 3 years experience in this role?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Sign up for offer you the first on!
TAP30 is a fast growing peer to peer Tech Company connecting drivers and riders via mobile application. We work hard and we love what we do. We actually have fun at work, have a really cool office and learn new things every day. We work in transportation industry, enriching the lives of our drivers and customers
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.