• Monitors office operations including telephone calls, general administrative tasks and schedules appointments and meetings.
• Manages staff schedules.
• Archiving incoming and outgoing documents.
• Keeping record of customers and updating customer relationship management systems.
• Assist in various tasks related to company managers or projects including computer related services, document preparation, internet search and research, phone calls etc.
. Acquainted with the primary finance and accounting affairs
Probation: 3 months
Working Hours: Saturday-Wednesday 8:30 AM-17:30 PM
• BSc/MSc in any field
• At least 2 years’ experience in secretary or administrative positions
• Good knowledge of computer, including Microsoft Office, email, internet search and scheduling
• Persian and English typing skills and excellent Persian oral communication skills.
• Maintains staff confidentiality
• Highly organized, detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy.
• Ability to multitask to meet changing deadlines
• Must be self-directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision.
Key Demographic Requirements - applicants must be:
Based in Tehran
Maximum Age: 35