Great job, great offices, International Company.
As a dedicated and motivated team player your duties will include but not be limited to:
• Maintaining the immaculate presentation of our prestigious premises
• Purchasing office supplies
• Providing hospitality services to clients
• Banking, mail, filing, photocopying
• Word processing
• Switchboard & reception relief
• Good salary
• Career progression
• Professional on the job training
• Skills development
• An IT focus
• Premium products and services
• 5 Star location and work environment
You would be a vital part of our team!
• Good command in English is a must
• A welcoming smile with a "nothing is too much trouble" attitude!
Immediate start preferred but can be negotiated. This is an entry-level position and ideally suited to a new graduate or 1-2 years’ experience in hospitality. Servcorp can offer you a genuine career path with advancement opportunities.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Sign up for offer you the first on!
Servcorp offers the worlds finest Serviced and Virtual Offices solutions. Founded in Sydney in 1978, Servcorp now operates an international network of 150 prime city locations throughout Australia, New Zealand, Japan, China, South-East Asia, India, Europe, the Middle East, United Kingdom, and United States.
Servcorps office and IT solutions enable companies of any size to operate with the corporate presence, IT, infrastructure and support of a multi-national organization, without having the associated overheads normally required to do so.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.