The objective of the role:
We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator. They will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
List of responsibilities:
● Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance with company policies.
● Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance.
● Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management.
● Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages, etc.)
● Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures.
● Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data.
● Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary.
● Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned.
● Assist colleagues whenever necessary.
● Reporting to: HR Manager.
● Working hours: Saturday to Wednesday - 8:00 to 17:00.
● Travel requirements: No.
● Commission, bonus, and benefits: Annual bonus, based on performance.
● University qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Management or literature.
● Nature and length of previous experience: Fresh Graduate (Internship background is a plus).
● Specialist knowledge: Microsoft Office Skills.
● Soft Skills and Personality traits: Teamwork, strong communication skills, and interpersonal abilities.