- Responsible for incoming and outgoing mail, faxes and telephone calls;
- Set up and scheduling and maintaining managerial meetings and event calendars;
- Participate in Meetings and preparing the MOM;
- Managing paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents;
- Travel bookings & applying for visas, tickets & hotels;
- Preparing the required documents or presentation for the manager;
- University Qualifications: Bachelor degree preferably in Management/ Communications;
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in related areas;
- Excellent computer skills with MS Office & Online systems;
- Skilled in MS Office;
- Fast typing skill;
- Good command of English Language;
- The ability to perform multi-tasks, detail oriented and delivering the tasks on time;
- Excellent communication and administration skills;
- Ability to handle highly demanding tasks within short time frames -Motivated by challenges;
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Dr. Abidi pharmaceuticals founded in 1946, is a highly innovative, rapidly growing and quality oriented company. As the first Iranian pharmaceutical company which has a motivational spirit, is supported by the human capital of an organization with foreign collaboration. Our ultimate goal is to be the quality leader and help people live healthy. We are seeking for highly capable and ambitious employees who are passionate about society health and looking to develop their career within a corporate environment.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching