• Food industry formulator for research and development
• Creating and maintenance formulations, specifications, processes and testing procedures.
• Record, compile, analysis of test results and writing reports.
• Understanding product cost incentives and improvement opportunities.
• Providing technical expertise and communicating technical progress for assigned projects.
Required Skills and Experience:
• B.S. or higher in Food Science/Food Engineering or similar field preferred.
• Minimum of 2.5 years of experience in beverage, food, dietary supplements or similar industry. (Experience working in the beverage category preferred)
• Ability to developed and make lab samples based on custom dietary supplements, by nutritional targets as well as consumer sensory acceptance.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel specifically)
• Good interpersonal and presentation skills to share development work within the organization and with customers.
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Good understanding of production and scale up process.