- Live to monitor the VSAT network including the remote terminals and the hub sites and correlate the parameters reporting in the monitoring tools with the defined standard criterion.
- Diagnosis, follow-up, and maintenance of the incidents or problems in the network via monitoring tools and the POL integrated ticketing system.
- Provide a timely and professional response to customer inquiries and communications, perform detailed problem diagnosis on faulty systems, ensure service restoration or alternate service configurations, and resolve network or platform problems.
- Provide and update technical and procedural documents like SIP, SOP, As-built documents.
- Check and deliver the NOC routing tasks like installation, support, and collection changes in the network and fulfill the relative checklists.
- Carrying out the proactive tasks based on procedures to ensure all components of the network are in normal condition.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the Supervisor and the department Management
knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Good understanding of the satellite communication concepts, technologies, and equipment
- Ability to change upshifts or work through the night.
- Sufficient proficiency in network management and monitoring tools
- High level of IT literacy in using MS Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Good Network understanding at the CCNA and CCNP level
- Strong knowledge in English/Persian writing and speaking
Personality and Behavioral Specifications:
- Accountability, Responsibility, and acts with a sense of urgency
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good in decision-making and analytical skills
- Having team spirit and ability to work with others
- Bachelor degree in Telecommunication or Computer-hardware
- At least 1 year working as a network operation center technician or relative fields.