To work in periodical shifts within Telecom Network Operations Center "NOC" in the Operations & Maintenance Department "O&M" doing alarms surveillance, trouble tickets & work orders handling, 1st line of troubleshooting, managing escalations & notifications, controlling the dispatched jobs both for L1 preventive & correcting maintenance, End-to-End following up for O&M tasks and to do periodical & occasional reporting for Operations Management.
- To participate in network expansion projects and change management tasks by providing the necessary cooperation & coordination with other groups concerning all work related to live network elements.
- To ensure applying the O&M processes following company Framework in order to achieve the optimum Network Availability "NA", Key Performance Indicators "KPIs" and Service Level Agreements "SLAs".
- To do all Ad-Hoc activities to support National Related Event and Business Continuity & Emergency Plans.
- To ensure services availability & efficient responses to customers via the operational customer relationship management section and maintain network health checks and backups.
- To serve initially as Front Office 1st Level NOC Engineer in one of the following sections: Core, IPBB, BSS, GPRS, Transmission or VAS hence his serving area & level may be changed as per his/her Employee Periodical Evaluation Review Results.
-Bachelor or Master Degree in engineering one of the following specialties: Telecommunications, Electronics or Computer Science,
- Work Experience: + 2 Year of working experience in: O&M, NOC, Front Office...etc. Education:
a) Basic knowledge in GSM, Operations & Maintenance of Mobile Networks.
b) Basic knowledge in one specialty: Core, IPBB, BSS, GPRS, Transmission or VAS.
c) Basic knowledge in Network Management Systems & TMN Architecture: OSS, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP ...etc.
d) Good knowledge of Network Topology, Traffic Handling Capabilities and Traffic Characteristics.
e) Basic knowledge of Network Performance / Configuration parameters and their interpretation and use.
f) To be Network Service / Performance focused.
g) Basic knowledge about Network Operation Processes, KPIs, SLAs/OLAs and Interfaces.
h) Basic knowledge of Network Implementation / Integration & Acceptance Processes.
i) Proficiency in both Persian and English Languages.
j) Good at Microsoft office software: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
3. Additional Skills:
a) In-deep analytical and investigation techniques.
b) Leadership Skills.
c) Network Quality and Performance Management Skills
d) Decision Making Skills
e) Having official courses related to the announced positions
f) Negotiation and communication skills and ability to work under pressure with high efficiency.
- We would like to invite talented candidates, graduated from well-known universities to join us.
**Military service must be completed for male applicants
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
A Leading Telecom Operator
A Leading Telecom Operator
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.