The principal activities NOC engineers are to ensure that all network services are up and running by using monitoring tools, and in a word, they should do Event Management and prepare network daily reports and analytics.
• Provide network monitoring, incident response, communications management and reporting problems (24/7) via the monitoring tools
• Handel all calls from customers and take action to resolve their issues
• Supporting Enterprise customers via call, email, and ticket ... based on policy and procedures defined by management or supervisors
• Support dedicated bandwidth customers and report their problems in the ticketing system.
• Monitor Network Devices, Services, Radio links, and react according to problems.
• Supporting of all calls from another department such as Sales, RF,...
• Preparing reports related to customers packet loss, usage or disconnection upon sales request
• Document and communicate on cases from inception to resolution, including root cause analysis
• Support continuous improvement to monitoring services and internal processes for resolution of support requests.
• Working Hours: Shift Roster, 8-hour
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in NOC
• BSc. Or MSc. in Computer, Telecommunication, IT
• Knowledge of Telecoms network element in one or more product area(s),
• Having Network+, CCNA & CCNP degree.
• Excellent interpersonal skills,
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
• Ability to multitask and perform in a stressful environment
Maximum Age: 30
• Language Skills: Fair command of English
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Sign up for offer you the first on!
A Leading Company in Fixed Wireless Broadband Services
A Leading company in Fixed Wireless Broadband Services.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.