The incumbent is responsible for creating and developing new products and improving existing products managing the process of developing a product or enhancing existing products in order to meet business expectations effectively; as well as managing PLM, proposals, and supervising the design process, project flow and financials.
Areas of Responsibility:
1. Execution of NPD projects related to product and/or packaging.
2. Project coordination in collaboration with different stakeholders.
3. Tracking the progress of the projects and providing the project’s status to the Line Manager and Market.
4. Preparation of preliminary info required for Project Initiations.
5. Coordinating bar-codes assignment process from the Market side.
6. Organizing and leading projects’ kick-off meetings under the responsibility of the Project Manager .
7. Managing the end to end New Product Development process, ensuring timely execution of all projects.
8. Tracing project timelines against plan and ensuring that key stakeholders are aware of any delays and issues.
9. Managing PLM .
10. Providing technical support within artworks development proves: coordinating Production Design development, tracking layouts development,
11. Analyzing competitor product and pack initiatives and investigating/proposing alternatives in line with the strategy.
12. Taking part in ASP process by supporting Line Manager with estimated OTC calculation.
13. NPD budget management in-line with plan objectives and resources.
having Bachelor or Master Degree (Economics, Statics or Finance or Marketing preferred)
Work experience and competencies:
1+ years of experience in FMCG, Marketing, or project management roles, with a proven track record in cross-functional projects.
Good interpersonal and project management skills.
An in-depth understanding of the overall New Product Development process and PLM (SAP) system is essential.
Strong experience and knowledge of packaging and product development.
Strong communication, teamwork and follow up skills.
Languages and Computer Skill:
Full command of English written & spoken.
Proficient MS Office and Product Lifecycle Management skills are nice to have.