Identify vulnerabilities associated with configuring network protocols and equipment, retrofitting these equipment, checking network designs, and deploying and configuring network security equipment.
- Reporting to: manager
- Subordinates: experts
- Other interactions: inside and outside the company
- Duration: one-year
- Contract Probation: 3 months
- Working hours: Sat-Wed 8 am - 5 pm
- Other Benefits: housing allowance, transport allowance, health & ...
- Full familiarity with Cisco networking courses including CCNA - CCNA Security - CCNP R&S with international or internal certifications
- Adequate understanding of cryptography and security protocols such as IPSEC, TLS and ...
- Experience working with a variety of security equipment such as Firewall, IPS and ...
- Understand the types of network threats and attacks and how to deal with them
- University qualifications: BSc. or MSc. in Software, Computer engineer, IT, Electronic engineer
- Previous experience: 2 years
- Ideal Age Range: 22-38
- Gender Preference: Male or Female
- Nationality Preference: Iranian
- Language Skills: fluent in English
- Current Residence: Tehran only
- Other Skills: good negotiator, talented and sharp