AS a security engineer work with firewalls and UTMs.
Review the alerts to determine relevancy and urgency and Tracing attacks and reporting threats.
Performs vulnerability scanning for network devices, applications and databases in order to determine if these assets have any vulnerabilities to potential internal or external threats.
Develop and implement IDS/IPS signatures
Development of HP Arcsight Knowledge Objects (Saved searches, reports, dashboards, data models, event types, field aliases, field extractions, macros, lookups, tags) to alert on potentially malicious activity or fulfill compliance/policy requirements.
Troubleshooting within SLA on outages
- B.S. / M.S. in computer/ IT/ Electronic engineering or other related areas.
- At least 2 years of work experience in Security Engineer position
- Understanding and hand on experience on cisco SECURITY courses
- Hand on experience on juniper and cisco and Huawei firewalls, UTMs, ACS, ISE.
- Experience working with Windows and Linux log analysis and SIEM using HP Arcsight , Kibana, Splunk and other similar tools
- Knowledge of CCNP security, CEH, LPIC1, MCSE.
- Experience and flexibility regarding on-call responsibilities
- Familiar with Microsoft and Linux courses
- Intermediate level of written and spoken English.
Do you want to work in East Tehran?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Mobin Net Telecom Co. is the largest nationwide wireless broadband (4G-WiMAX) operator in Iran with around 750,000 subscribers across 125 cities of the 31 Provinces. Mobin Net provides a wide range of services including dedicated broadband Internet access, VoIP, and VPN for both home and business users. Different services are provided for large Enterprises and organizations in the country relying on Mobin Net’s nationwide Network. With high security, reliability and availability of the network, Mobin Net has a dominant market share with over 63% of the emerging WiMAX in Iran. Recently, Mobin Net has upgraded its nationwide network technology to TD-LTE in accordance with global trends on 3GPP LTE standards.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching