Summary of Job:
Complete oversight of the implementation of approved radio network development projects and related contracts at all stages of the project (including resource allocation, scheduling, quality of execution, payment of fees, calculation of offenses and delays)
- Supervision and participation in the early stages of the project such as preparation of technical specifications, plans and guidelines, design of tender evaluation forms, etc.
- Reviewing and controlling prices and specifications of software and hardware services and equipment received from vendors and telecommunications providers.
- Participating in the selection and evaluation of bidders, participation in the opening of bidding envelopes and the selection of the contractor.
- Monitoring and evaluating the feasibility of network development plans in collaboration with the Radio Network Design Office.
- Preparing and finalizing details of implementation plans and receiving and monitoring the schedules.
- Tracking issues related to site positioning, ownership, and contract rentals.
- Participating in resolving link rental finance issues in the NRP system;
- Licensing the use of in-house production equipment to ensure the quality, performance, and compliance of systems and equipment purchased with standards, including product line inspection, equipment testing, monitoring of equipment installation. Testing, and certification of manufacturing and licensing of products to use over the MCI network and reporting;
- Familiarity with network topology and telecommunications generations
- Telecommunication knowledge
- Telecommunication equipment knowledge
- Project management and control knowledge
- Knowing how to prepare and evaluate executive detail plans
- Familiarity with construction project process
- Familiarity with standards and equipment installation processes
- Skills in designing and computing softwares
- Reading and understanding technical documentations
- Communication skills
- Time management
- Negotiation and expressive writing
- Skilled in reporting
- Having analytical thinking
- Having systematic thinking