Objective of the role:
Employees in this job are responsible for planning, controlling and implementing the process of purchasing radio equipment required by the mobile communication network, from inside or outside the country..
List of responsibilities:
- Identifying the opportunities to purchase equipment and services related to the mobile communication network of the radio network at domestic and abroad in order to choose the best option available;
- Interact and negotiate with suppliers of equipment for the purpose of concluding contracts, controlling the referral of orders and timely delivery of equipment and services;
- Monitoring the performance of the suppliers of radio network equipment, providing reports on the progress of purchase projects and the financial conditions of each purchase based on the request and following up on timely payment to suppliers;
- Finalizing the schedule of purchases of equipment and services, both domestic and foreign, controlling the timely transportation of equipment and providing timely services;
- Implementing the procurement process, conclude contracts with suppliers and implement the after-sales service process (warranty period);
- Updating all information on the purchase of equipment and services in the SAP system in order to follow up the purchase request and carry out the purchase order.
Reporting to: Head of Network Purchase.
Subordinates: No Subordinates.
Working hours: Saturday to Wednesday 7:30 - 16:20 or 8:30 - 17:20.
Travel requirements: None is Required.
University Qualifications: Bsc or Master in Fields of Network, Business or IT.
Nature and length of previous experience: At least 2 years in related fields.
Specialist knowledge: Familiarity with foreign buying methods (import of equipment); Familiarity with holding tenders, exclusive purchases, purchasing tendering bids; Mastering the principles of negotiation; Mastering the preparation and compilation of price reports.