- Network Monitoring
- Ability to Work in night shifts (12/36)
- Ensuring the smooth running of the network and services
- Providing network monitoring, incident response, reporting problems
- Documenting any changes occurs in the network
- Gender Preference: Male
- Ideal Age Range: 20 – 25
- At least Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering from reputable universities
- Basic networking skills
- Familiarity with Network Plus, CCNA, Microsoft Services, Network security
- Good understanding of ITIL
- Enough experience with monitoring software, especially Solar-Winds, Cacti, PRTG
- Ability to documenting and technical reporting
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to set priorities in a high pressure
- Team-working skills
- Interested in knowledge upgrading
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Asan Pardakht (AP)
Asan Pardakht Persian with brand name of Persian Switch started its job from April 2009 as the first private PSP (Payment Service Provider) in Iran. Persian Switch has been remarkably successful in presenting a wide range of efficient and effective electronic payment services in 25 provinces.
Persian Switch clients form a big family of one million users of services on pos terminals that get their mobile Air time, pay their bills, and register in entrance tests of universities and many other services. Persian Switch also active in producing magnetic cards, banking kiosks and banking switches software to provide easy and secure payment for its customers.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.