- Install, administrate and troubleshoot the IT infrastructures (servers, operating systems, network services and storage) to ensure quality, productivity and security.
- Provide expert input and advice on security products and policies to meet production delivery.
- Ensure the release (installation and configuration) of an application's components (operating system, production tool and software) in compliance with the operational rules.
- Be responsible for cascading the groups’ security policy, providing highly available services, optimizing the performance of operating systems and tuning databases.
- Automate software upgrade processes and define backup and recovery solutions and have experience with relevant software packages.
- Prepare documentations along with activities performed and approaches practiced.
Education, Skills, Experience:
- Adequate familiarity with Computer Network Infrastructures such as Switches, Routers, etc….
- Adequate familiarity with Antivirus, Firewall/UTM, Virtualization concepts and platforms, Backup solutions, Mail servers, Chat rooms.
- Adequate familiarity with Operating Systems especially Linux and Windows.
- Strict loyalty to the rules & regulations of the Islamic Republic of Iran.
- Having a Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering; Certificate in Network+; Certificate in LPIC.
- At least two years of relevant experience.
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues, strong team working skills and great public relations, problem solving skills and being creative, accountable, flexible, proactive, energetic and organized.