- Design, build, and maintain efficient, testable C# code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Full time job vacancy.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Engineering (Software or Hardware Engineer)
- Minimum of three years' experience in Programming and Software Development.
.Net Developer Skills:
- Skill for writing clean and reusable C# Code.
- Solid understanding of OOP.
- Excellent knowledge of ORM technologies (Entity Framework)
- Experience with multi-layer programming.
- Experience in ASPNET.NET MVC.
- Experience with JQuery framework.
- Experience with CSS and Bootstrap.
- Familiar with WPF.
- Familiar with Angularjs 1.x.
- Familiar with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Familiar with design patterns.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Arzesh Pardaz Aryan (AAICCO)
The Arzesh Pardaz-e-Aryan Investment and Consulting Company (AAICCO) with the slogan of crystallization of financial knowledge in value creation and aim of providing and facilitating professional and financial services and products was established in 1389. Currently, the company is the largest investment consulting company in the country. The main competitive advantages of AAICCO are having fully skillful employees and workforce with up-to-date knowledge and state-of-the-art internet technology, a vast stockbroker of most prestigious investment companies of the country, and a highly professional and experienced board of directors in the field of capital market and the banking industry.
In addition, AAICCO is a member of the Credit and Banking Consultant Center and the Bank Investment Consultant as well. Two main areas of activity include providing financial advisory services and investment and generating financial decision support approaches.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.