We are looking for a Microsoft .NET developer to join our software development team.
You’ll be part of a team developing secure and performant web applications including RESTful web services.
You need to fully understand RESTful web services and how to develop ASP.NET Web API. Our UI and services are critical for improving health of a group of patient and facilitate the workflow of our medical staff (physicians and nurses).
We adopted agile processes to quickly develop this app. We consider our people as the most important asset – we take the growth of our engineers seriously.
The ideal candidate is a back-end developer who is familiar C# / ASP.NET Web API / MS SQL development. The candidate should have genuine interest in all software technology and will be directly responsible for development, maintenance, and documentation of high quality software components.
• Demonstrate a passion for developing well architected, elegant, .NET applications.
• The ability to break down complex problems into actionable steps.
• Work independently on complex software engineering assignments.
• Hands-on with troubleshooting and drive root-cause analysis of incidents in both PROD and pre-PROD environments.
• Gather functional requirements, developing technical specifications, and project & test planning.
• Mentoring fellow engineers, and demonstrating technical expertise.
• Work cross-functionally with various Intuit teams including product management, various product lines, and business units to drive forward results.
• 2+ years of experience with building ASP.NET application with C#.
• Knowledge of building web services especially RESTful Web API 2.0.
• Experience with .NET Core is a plus.
• Ability to handle a fast-paced environment for iterative project turnarounds on mission critical systems.
• Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, or Extreme Programming methodologies.
• Strong educational background with BS / MS in Computer Science or related area.