- Inspection of steel industry mechanical equipment during manufacturing.
- Review and recalculate of Mechanical documents such as Specification, Calculation, Drawing, Datasheet, and Review of vendor proposals.
- Participation in technical meeting for engineering issues.
- Review and reading all related documents to the inspection prior to performing it.
- Carry out evaluation and competence recognition of the supplier before sealing a contract.
- Carry out Inspection on the material supply process incoming goods.
- Check, preparation, implementation, testing, final inspection and releasing.
- Checking the results of the inspections with the client instructions, delivered documentation and acceptance criteria.
- Checking samples of produced parts and pieces (Visually and dimensionally) based on the relevant drawings and documents and submit the results in a standard reporting system to the client and the supplier.
- Carry out Inspection and give comment about the supplier's machinery and tools related to the production.
- Informing the NON-conformity in quality and quantity of products with the relevant instructions and documentation.
- Preparation the inspecting checklists for each Head group during and after production.
- Preparation the ITP. (Inspection test plan)
- Checking the issued inspection documentation for the tasks or the tests which are performed by the third parties based on the relevant ITP.
- Reviewing the results and issued documentation related to the performed tests that the supplier has made them.
- Checking the drawings, instructions and delivered documents of the client to find the controlling items.
- Coordinating the resolving process of a NON-conformity between the client and the supplier.
- Checking the NON-conformity reports and proposals issued by the supplier.
- Send the acceptable NON-conformity proposals to the client.
- Checking the client replies and proposals regarding the issued NON-conformity.
- Supervising the proposal implementation according to the client assessment on NON-conformity and reporting the results back to the client.
- Fully experienced in industrial drawings & Geometrical points
- At least 3 years working experience in the related field
- Relevant experience in steel industries can be an advantage
- Candidates must have Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering Manufacturing
- Fluent in English and good verbal communication skill
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills
** Working base place will be in Eshtehard Industrial Zone
** Frequent business travel is required
Are you willing to go on business travel frequently?
Are you fluent in speaking English?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Danieli is amongst the three largest suppliers of equipment and plants to the metals industry, worldwide, that designs and manufactures machinery and plants for the steel industry.
We operate in an international context characterized by high competitiveness that requires increasingly higher quality standards. We feel that one of the keys to our success can be found in the continuous professional training process that we are pursuing with perseverance and determination. We are looking for dynamic people with an open mentality, competent and motivated, interested in developing their skills and potential through specialized targeted training and development courses. We are looking for tenacious people able to convert into facts the principles of velocity and innovaction, that inspire the work of each of us. We are certain that we can offer brilliant career opportunities to this type of person.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.