• Senior professional responsible for sales to a defined list of key accounts/national customers (Chain Stores) and manage the overall business objectives, goals and strategies in this channel
• Establish and maintain sustainable sales relationships with major accounts and responsible for total customer relationship management
• Handle negotiations at a high level, within defined limits of budget, volume and promotions
• Prepare volume forecasts and plans and cascade to key account team members after obtaining approvals
• Monitor and evaluate defined Marketing KPIs like in-store visibility, availability, planogram, etc. within national key account stores
• Pro-actively generate information and provide insight regarding the customer’s business/capabilities/trends
• Monitor financial transactions and make sure on-time payment from key account customers is in-progress based on agreed time lines
• 5 to 7 years of experience in sales/marketing industry with similar environment
• FMCG experience, preferably in modern trade
• Solid understanding of the environment of chain stores and FMCG industry
• Familiar with sales metrics and KPIs
• Managing and influencing multiple stakeholders (Internal and external)
• Budget management
• Contract management and dealing with modern trade clients, service providers, etc.
Do you have at least 5 years of experience in modern trade/chain stores?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Danone Dairy Pars
Danone is a world leading Food Company built on four business lines: Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life Nutrition, Waters and Medical Nutrition. The company is active in more than 120 countries and aims to create shared value for all its stakeholders: its 100,000 employees, consumers, customers, suppliers and shareholders. The company's brand portfolio features international and local brands (Danette, Activia, Actimel, Danonino, Danio).
Danone Dairy Pars, as the Danone Iran Dairy Unit, has successfully launched different brands (Danette, Danette POP and Danone) since 2007 and is currently discovering new business horizons in the food market.
Consumer Goods / FMCG
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching