- Visiting chain store (Key Account) customers and taking orders to their stock - level and shelves.
- Developing and managing relationship with stores management.
- Planning brand wise achievement of his/her monthly targets.
- Submission of the consumer complaints to the relevant units.
- Getting the best shelves for Unilever products in related category meanwhile increasing share of shelves.
- Controlling customers stocks and action planning for the products with close expiry date or low flow.
- At least Bachelor degree.
- Skilled in Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Good command of written and spoken English is a must.
- Motivated sales person with good negotiation skill.
- Time management.
- Ability to work under pressure and fully dedicated person.
- Military service status: completed or exempted.
Are you fluent in English?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Unilever is one of the world\'s most successful & largest FMCG multinationals with leading food & personal care brands. We have more than 400 brands, such as Lux, Dove, Signal, Lipton, etc.
We meet every day needs for nutrition, hygiene and personal care with brands that help people feel good, look good and get more out of life.
We are the number 1 fast-moving consumer goods employer of choice among graduates in 34 countries. 169,000 people work for Unilever.
Our products are sold in more than 190 countries, generating sales of 52 billion in 2016, and more than 2 billion consumers worldwide use a Unilever product on any given day. 13 brands have sales of more than €1 billion a year.
• By 2016, over 600 Unilever sites were sending zero non-hazardous waste to landfill.
500 employees or more
Retail, Shop & Supermarket
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.