Reporting to the Manager, the Database Developer will be responsible for:
- The architecture, design and implementation of next generation database support and new products.
- Day to day duties will include: administration, data modeling and schema design, development, documentation and optimization; generation and analysis of reports.
- Establishing best practices for data systems; and collaborating with the test and develop groups on performance tuning and data partitioning.
• +5 years of database development experience.
• Excellent knowledge in SQL and CQL.
• Strong stored procedure skills.
• Good UNIX shell scripting.
• Database design and optimization.
• MySQL, Cassandra
• Experience producing clear and effective documentation.
• Understanding of database analytic functions on both of MySQL and Cassandra.
• Experience with large and high transaction database architectures.
• BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Arya Samaneh Co. as the leading member of Pars Communications Development Consortium is authorized by Telecommunication Infrastructure Co." to provide the high quality route of iran VoIP traffic to all Telecommunication operators, international carriers and all internet Telephony service providers (ITSPs) in the international market.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.