• Understand concepts of data models and data layer of enterprise services
• Have experience with build and deploy online data processing database systems
• Knowledge about database administration routines and best practices in working with data
• Expertise in MS SQL server administration and server management in mission critical environments
• Knowledge of SQL server features and internal tasks and processes
• Can investigate bottlenecks and problems in a live OLTP database service
• Can write T-SQL code effortlessly and fluently and design objects needed in every use case
• Have experience with systems sizing, capacity assessment and server resource management
• Fluent in server performance tuning, execution plans, query optimization and related solutions
• Resolve and troubleshoot complex data and operation issues
• Write complex on-demand and periodic and pre-planned reports
• Know how to automate and manage maintenance and business procedures
• Have understanding of root cause of regular issues with SQL server engine and other services
• Have knowledge about windows server features, networking, and enterprise storage systems
• Ensure compliance of standards and conventions in development playground
• Maintain and manage all versions of data for production, testing and development databases
• Design, develop and implement and work on integration systems like data warehouses/marts
• Be motivate about finding solution, think about problems faced and use every possible solution
• Perform and execute ETL operations using SSIS and other third party tools
• Know how to prevent potential blocking issues in the manner of design, code writing
• understand existing business cases deployed at the company and extend them if needed
• Participate in discussion involving the service development and translate comments and requirements to features and code/design accordingly
• Be familiar with data mining and BI concepts
• Having experience with busy and high traffic systems would be a plus
• Having experience in payment/banking industry would be a plus
• Having experience with other DBMS in-addition to SQL server would be a plus
• Being passionate and positive about enterprise services, databases and people would be a big plus
-BSc in Software engineering
-At least 3 years of related experience
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
-problem solving and team working Skills.
-Being a good communicator, both written and spoken.
-Having documentation and organizational skills.
-analytical thinking Skills.
-Being able to plan technical solutions
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Asan Pardakht (AP)
Asan Pardakht Persian with brand name of Persian Switch started its job from April 2009 as the first private PSP (Payment Service Provider) in Iran. Persian Switch has been remarkably successful in presenting a wide range of efficient and effective electronic payment services in 25 provinces.
Persian Switch clients form a big family of one million users of services on pos terminals that get their mobile Air time, pay their bills, and register in entrance tests of universities and many other services. Persian Switch also active in producing magnetic cards, banking kiosks and banking switches software to provide easy and secure payment for its customers.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.