- Responsible for demonstrating exceptional team skills and be capable of showing documented success in the operations and management of Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) implementations of varying size and complexity.
- Develops and implements campaigns to build the online community and its awareness of corporate messages and events.
- Monitors and edits site content as required to ensure community activity follows company guidelines and expectations.
- Customizes and configures workflow to allow for the integration of other data sources.
- Assists in planning and documentation of projects related to the development and maintenance of the SharePoint environment.
- In collaboration with other team members, assists in the overall management of the SharePoint environment from both an operational perspective and an end-user perspective.
- Develops documentation, validates, and monitors that operational policies are being met
- Creates documentation, and assists in the planning aspects of future enhancements
- Assists in the development and implementation of site layouts, site templates, user navigation strategies, and information/data management strategies
- Performs configuration and management of MOSS environment to meet requirements for site functionality.
- When necessary, will use Microsoft Designer and/or 3rd party tools to customize the MOSS interface
- Familiar with workflow solutions using MOSS workflow engine and other technologies to include custom forms and Info Path
- Good working knowledge of SharePoint
- Good working knowledge of Project Server
- Familiar with Nintex workflow for SharePoint
- Familiar with InfoPath & bpc power forms
- Familiar Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012
- Experience: At least 3 years in related field
- Fluent in English
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Pishtazan Sanat Faraz Ertebat
Consultation, Launch and Services in all fields of communications.
FARAZ Co. has started its operations as a subsidiary company in 2016. The history of the Complex's activities over 45 years in the field of designing and manufacturing electronic and telecommunication products, including research and development, design and implementation, production and implementation of various telecommunication projects and seeks long-term commercial growth opportunities in the Information and Communications Technologies (ICT) sector.
FARAZ extensive operations and experience in whole countries' telecom industry including but not limited to fix and mobile access network, optical and radio transmission and value added service integration solutions. Moreover, FARAZ has implemented projects in enterprise and metropolitan sector as well as oil and petrochemical and energy markets.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.