- Monitoring the quality performance of laboratory analysis.
- Providing analytical and statistical reports.
- Supervising maintenance control activities and quality evaluating equipment performance.
- Responsibility for all specialized laboratory activities
- Supervising up-to-date methods and tests to meet current standards
- Detecting errors and non-compliance with the relevant department audits
- Identifying potential sources of error in the unit and corrective and preventive action
- At least bachelor’s degree in microbiology
- At least 3 years of relevant laboratory experience
- Fluent in mini-tab software or similar software for reporting
- Analyzing and solving problems ability
- Being fluent in English language
To see more jobs that fit your career
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.