We are looking for a professional and experienced engineer to join our team As an MCU & embedded system engineer at our company, you will be responsible for executing a complete system (hardware and software) development life cycle.
- Design, prototype and verify systems for various embedded applications ( Just for mass production )
- Develop and maintain firmware for MCU & embedded platforms
- Interact with clients and help with the development of customized solutions
- Test and debug software and applications
- Develop hardware and software specifications
- Develop tools and techniques for testing and verification
- Bachelor degree or above, major in computer, electronics, automation, etc & 2 years or above experience in design hardware & software.
- Have good coding habits, document specifications;
- Proficient in C, familiar with C++, with experience in embedded system development and skilled use of Keil, IAR and other development tools
- Know the Automotive Protocols like CAN , LIN , K-Line Bus ,...
- Have knowledge of FreeRTOS, UCOS and other operating systems.
- Have a certain hardware foundation, can understand the hardware schematic, can read IC datasheet/specification independently, and write the program according to the specification;
- Strong hands-on ability, skilled use of mustimeters, oscilloscopes and other instruments;
- Excellent reading and writing in English;
- Cheerful, easy to coexist, Urgent tasks can work overtime actively.
- Familiar with ARM base series MCU is preferred.
- The capability of developing Windows/Linux/MacOS applications is preferred.
- Strong C++ grammar foundation. Deep understanding of grammar. Can write high-quality program code.