● Opinion leaders management (Medical to medical communication).
● Mapping and identifying opinion leaders in his/her region.
● Develops and maintains professional relationships with external opinion leaders in the selected region.
● Establish partnerships with medical societies.
● Organize/prepare medical education events for the scientific community according to the company's strategy.
● Responds to medical communication needs.
● Participate and interact with Healthcare professionals in local, regional, national scientific meetings, as well as in advisory boards and speakers training or other meetings involving opinion leaders.
● Field Force training.
● Identify the additional training needs and enhance the knowledge of sales representatives with up-to-date data.
● Regular training in the related therapeutic area.
● Support product strategies by providing information based on the field experiences.
● Input to the medical plan.
● Local or regional advisory boards support.
● Cooperation with patients' associations.
● Keep him/herself with the literature of his/her therapeutic area and identify possible gaps in knowledge among the company's products and its competitors.
● Between 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
● PharmD or MD degree.
● Strong, confident, and engaging presentation skills.
● Outstanding communication skills and the ability to function within a team environment
● Handling multiple tasks at the same time and working under pressure.
● Proactive "can do" attitude and passion for the science related to the products and associated therapeutic area.
● Strong customer-facing skills, listening skills, probing skills, and flexibility.
● Corporate culture competencies of Leadership Behaviors particularly on Business Integrity.
● Experience within a clinical drug development environment is preferred.
● Ideal age range: 26 to 38 years old.