● Arrange appointments with doctors, pharmacists, and hospital medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular cold calling.
● Make presentations to doctors, pharmacists in the retail sector.
● Organize conferences for doctors and other medical staff.
● Keep detailed records of all contacts and reach annual sales targets.
● Plan work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables reports.
● Regularly attend company meetings, technical data presentations, and briefing.
● Monitor competitor activity and competitor's products.
● Work with team managers to plan how to approach contacts' effective business plans.
● Education: Medical Doctor, Pharmacist, or Medical-related Bachelor's degrees.
● Skills: Computer literate, good MS Office knowledge.
● Competencies: Good communication skills, teamwork spirit, flexibility in working hours, self-motivated, highly energetic.