Main purpose of the job:
As Medical Representative in Ashbal Chemi, you will be responsible of promotion and sales of products for your territory (district 2 & 5) to secure sales goals as well as group account plans for the rest of targeted customers and overall territory plan. You will plan and implement sales activities in your territory and participate in local meetings and congresses. You will be responsible of updating product knowledge on promotional material and articles to ensure the highest standard of sales representation. You will provide call reports, activity reports and market reports. You will assist and support district and corporate goals and objectives within the Sales Force. You will be reporting to the Sales Manager.
-The Medical Representative should build a long-term value adding relationships with her/his contacts.
-The Medical Representative is responsible to achieve target sales.
-The Medical Representative should have a disciplinary recording and reporting system as per the department instructions and file/ archive all territorial records again in line with the department policies.
-Reporting to: Sales Manager
-Probation: 3 months
-Working hours: 8 hours per day
-Travel requirements: Yes
-Private driver at your disposal
- University qualifications: University degree in Nutrition, Nursing, Food Science, Midwifery, Biology, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Molecular and Cellular Biology, Genetics and Veterinary Medicine.
-Previous experience: 1 year experience in a relevant field would be advantageous.
- Developed Presentation Skills
- Highly developed Communication Skills
- Good in impacting and convincing others
- Good commands of Microsoft Office tools
- Adequate Knowledge of English skills