- Regular visits of physicians to monitor product availability and movement.
- Organizing conferences for doctors and other medical staff; building and maintaining positive working relationships with medical staff and supporting administrative staff.
- Keeping detailed records of all contacts.
- Planning work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables for reaching (and if possible exceeding) annual sales targets.
- Reporting positive and negative feedback of the physicians to the marketing and scientific departments.
- Researching competitors and their products and activities.
- Gathering, analyzing and delivering information from the field to allow the company to develop right strategies.
- Monitor competitors' activities, and the availability of their products.
- Build strong relations with Key opinion leaders and making influence on the market.
Related educational Background (majoring in pharmaceutical or related biomedical fields)
- Experience in the field would be an advantage.
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Self-motivated & good team work spirit
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of English language
- Good MS office knowledge
- Ability to travel within the country as needed