- Applies territory planning to get maximum use of time and best area
Coverage for both Doctors and Pharmacists.
- Responsible of promotion and sales of products for your territory to
Secure sales goals as well as group account plans for the rest of targeted
Customers and overall territory plan.
- Plan and implement sales activities in your territory and participate in
Local meetings and congresses.
- Responsible of updating product knowledge on promotional material and
Articles to ensure the highest standard of sales representation.
- Provide call reports, activity reports and market reports
- Deal with opinion leaders and get market feedback
- Reporting to Sales and Marketing Supervisor
- University degree in Medicine, Pharmacy or similar
- Minimum 1 years of experience in a similar position in the pharmaceutical Company
- Profound market and business understanding
- Good presentation & communication skills
- Dynamic team player
- Fluent in English
- Good command of computer literacy (MS Office Programs)