• Presenting products to healthcare staff including doctors and pharmacists
• Maintaining detailed records
• Attending and organizing trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
• Writing reports and other documents
• Building relationships with medical staff
• Researching competitors and their products and activities
• Gathering, analyzing and delivering information from the field to allow the company to develop right strategies
• Staying informed about the activities of health services in a particular area
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• An outgoing and persuasive manner and negotiating skills
• Sales and customer relationship skills
• Confidence and persistence
• Patience and self-motivation
• Analytical and planning skill
• Strong teamwork and networking skills
• No need to have experience
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
100 to 200 employees
Takgene Co. is the first industrial scale probiotic manufacturer in Iran, which uses modern technologies and employs the most professional and motivated human resources to increase the health of its consumers. It was established in 2009 and launched probiotic industry to contribute to the health and happiness of people and continuous innovation in the health-oriented food industry.
The company is the only well-known mother company in the field of biotechnology.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching