• Regular visits of hospitals (physicians, nurses and all the necessary personnel
• Monitor product availability and usage
• Contact and find out the needs of the customer and try to satisfy the needs
• Making scientific presentation to the doctors, pharmacists, nurses and to all the necessary personnel
• Build and maintain positive connections and working relationships with customers
• Submit daily report
• Follow up the sales process
• Participation in scientific congresses
• Education: related educational background (medical doctor, Pharm D, Veterinary, Biology, Chemistry
• Working knowledge of English
• Working knowledge of computer skills
• Excellent communication, presentation skills and negotiation effectiveness
• Being creative, intuitive and able to work in a competitive environment
• Having at least 3 years of experience in the field of oncology and related fields
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Arya Tina Gene
Arya TinaGEN is an Iranian based biopharmaceutical company founded in 2005,aiming manufacturing high-tech products in biotechnology and related fields.as a biotechnology company and advanced R&D center, ATG is intent upon developing biomedicine products for the management of chemotherapy related adverse effects
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.