- Maintain high level of commitment with KOL
- Identify customers and manage sales promotion of assigned products to the target doctors to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual targets in line with company strategy.
- Regular visits of pharmacies to monitor product availability and movement.
- Understand fully internal sales systems and procedure and develop weekly/monthly visit plan in consultation with FFM/Direct Line Manager.
- Maintain / update product and competition knowledge and builds and maintains good relationships with trade personnel.
- Update doctor cards and list and submit daily report, be fully operational in sales techniques, master all operational tools.
- Implement on going Targeting and Profiling of customers
- Deal with opinion leaders and get market feedback on a regular basis. Report any relevant information to FFM/Direct Line Manager and know company procedures and best practice.
- Any other tasks as assigned depending on the need and maintain consistency with Sanofi values in all public relations.
- University degree, majoring in Pharmaceutical science
- Not necessary but preferred 1 year experience in the similar job
- Sense of human relations, Capability to work in a team, Independence and initiative
Task orientation, Technical knowledge, hardworking, and Integrity. communication and negotiation effectiveness