As a Medical Representative in Orthopedic and Rheumatology Line,
● you will be responsible for the promotion and sales of products in your territory to secure sales target as well as group account plans for the rest of the target customers and overall territory plan.
● you will plan and implement sales activities in your territory to get the maximum use of time to cover both physicians and pharmacies’ operators and participate in local meetings and congresses.
● you will be responsible for updating product knowledge on promotional materials and articles to ensure the highest standard of sales representation.
● you will provide call reports, activity reports, market reports, and feedbacks.
● you will assist and support your district and corporate goals and objectives within the SalesForce.
We strive to continuously improve our performance and you will be a pro-active player in optimizing processes and improving the quality level. The position will allow you to develop a broad spectrum of skills whilst at the same time obtaining a broad knowledge of the business. The position is based in Tehran, Iran with local terms and conditions.
● Related educational background: pharmaceutical science or chemistry, biology, midwifery, nursing
● Experience in representing orthopedic and rheumatology related medical products
● Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position in the pharmaceutical industry
● Profound market and business understanding, solid problem solving and time management skills
● Good presentation & communication skills
● The capability of working in a team - customer-focused
● Fluent in English
● Good command of computer literacy (MS Office Programs)