- Identify customers and manage sales promotion of assigned products to the target doctors to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual targets in line with company strategy.
- Regular visits of pharmacies to monitor product availability and movement.
- Understands fully internal sales systems and procedure and develop weekly/monthly visit plan in consultation with FFM/Direct Line Manager.
- Maintain / update product and competition knowledge and builds and maintains good relationships with trade personnel.
- Updates doctor cards and list and submits daily report, be fully operational in sales techniques, master all operational tools.
- Implements on going Targeting and Profiling of customers.
- Deals with opinion leaders and get market feedback on a regular basis.
- Report any relevant information to FFM/Direct Line Manager and know company procedures and best practice.
- Any other tasks as assigned depending on the need and maintain consistency with Sanofi values in all public relations
University degree, majoring in Pharmaceutical science
Experience & knowledge:
Preferred 2 years of experience in the similar job.
Core competencies: Sense of human relations, Capability to work in a team, Independence and initiative Task orientation, Technical knowledge, hardworking, and Integrity. Communication and negotiation effectiveness