Medical Representative (interventional cardiology)
Modiriat Tajhizat Pezeshki Iran (MEM) Tehran
Posted 3 months ago
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with customers including interventional cardiologists and cathlab key staff by paying regular visits.
- Keep detailed records of all contacts.
- Make presentations about the assigned products to interventional cardiologists, practice staff and nurses in cathlabs.
- Win new customers, as well as developing long-term relationships with existing ones.
- keep up to date with the latest clinical data, present and discuss this data with target doctors during presentations.
- Monitor competitor activity and competitors' products.
- Reach, or exceed, annual sales targets.
- Graduated in biomedical engineering or medical subgroups.
- Ability to communicate sufficiently with doctors and cath lab staff
- High level of motivation to advance team goals
- Have problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Capability to work in a team and under pressure situation
- Ability to travel across Iran
- Intermediate level in English
- Good command in Microsoft Office.
- Ideal age range: 25-35