● Prepare scientific training materials for the Sales and Marketing teams.
● Cooperate with the marketing team in strategic projects and provide relevant training and promotional materials.
● Prepare medico-marketing file including Patient Map, Medical Plan, and KOL Mappin.
● Participate in marketing group activities such as symposium, round table, and liaising with relevant local publications.
● Prepare scientific content to develop a product pipeline by examining competitors’ products and their life cycles.
● Identify relevant KOLs of current and future planned products, engage and communicate with them to enhance product success.
● Work closely with KAMS/MDs to maintain and improve waking relationships.
● Liaise with the advisory board on relevant subjects such as development trials.
● Medical or scientific degree (MD or Pharm-D).
● Extensive experience in the Pharma industry in similar positions.
● Experience in a clinical study (phase III-IV, observational, registry, IIS) and experience in diseases would be an advantage, but not essential.
● Knowledge of the Health Care System and experience in Health Economics and Market Access is desirable.
● Advanced knowledge of scientific and medical reading and writing skills.
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to meet customer needs.
● Excellent negotiation skills and leadership skills.
● Fluent in written and spoken English.
● Ability to travel.