● Provide literature analysis for Key Account Managers (KAMs), marketing, and customers.
● Support local publication activities.
● Support congress activities.
● Support the finalization of regional dossiers for the local Health Authorities.
● Develop slide decks for training activities and for the support of key customers.
● Contribute to the development of local marketing materials.
● Support of KAMs/MD with co-visits (KOLs and key customers).
● Develop expert knowledge of competitor products and activities.
● Support market access activities.
● Support life cycle management activities for products.
● Contribution to the management of Investigator-Initiated Studies (IIS).
● Contribute to the selection of potential study sites for development trials.
● Identify relevant KOLs. KOL-specific development plans created and delivered.
● Provide support to KOLs (literature supply, slide decks, speaker support).
● Manage advisory boards.
● Medical or scientific degree. (MD or Pharm-D).
● Extensive experience in the Pharma industry in similar positions.
● Experience in a clinical study (phase III-IV, observational, registry, IIS).
● Experience in rare diseases would be an advantage, but not essential.
● Knowledge of Health System and Health Care decision making.
● Experience in health economics and Market Access is desirable.
● Fluent in written and spoken English.
● Communicate with impact and influence.
● Advanced scientific and medical reading and writing skills.
● Strong customer orientation.
● Science-based and marketing-minded.
● Availability to travel.
● Excellent leadership skills
● Negotiation skills.
● Leadership skills.
● Excellent knowledge of drug development and marketing concepts.