● Scientific training of salespeople and ensuring that sales representatives are knowledgeable in their therapeutic area.
● Deliver training to sales forces and other departments; develop and update relevant training materials.
● Provide advice and answers to scientific questions posed by sales and marketing forces.
● Answer medical questions of salespeople and doctors concerning products.
● Keep updated on the latest scientific developments.
● Develop and present scientific presentation materials.
● Provide medical information support for marketing issues.
● Develop contacts with key opinion leaders/influencers and professional end-users and provide expert medical/scientific advice for assigned products and related therapeutic areas.
● Help in developing and maintaining a medico-marketing strategy.
● Participate and present in local and international meetings, webinars, hospital mornings, or any scientific meetings to maintain and develop a network of contacts with specialists and represent the company.
● Collaborate with the Clinical Trial department in the design and implementation of clinical studies and the preparation of scientific articles related to the company's products and clients.
● Educational background: MD, Pharmacist, DVM, Ph.D., or other related fields.
● At least 3 years experience in the pharmaceutical field/ company.
● Good planning skills.
● Excellent command of MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
● Able to analyze medical data and translate this to value propositions adapted to local practice and customer needs.
● Effective negotiation and interpersonal skills.
● Problem solving skills.
● Fluency in English is highly desirable.
● Medical and scientific writing skills.
● Familiar with all aspects of drug development, MOH regulation.
● Good understanding of the pharmaceutical market and strategies.