A Leading Company Active in Agricultural Industry Jolfa
Posted 3 months ago
- Design, Execution and supervising of piping and facilities
- HVAC and water treatment engineering and design, including load calculations, equipment selection and sizing, sizing and design of air and fluid distribution.
- Create and revise Pro/ENGINEER CAD models and detail drawings
- Good command of Piping, water treatment and HVAC systems and related software
- Coordinating with other disciplines and other internal and external team members (e.g. vendors, clients, and contractors).
- Maintaining and Reverse Engineering of current Piping, water treatment and HVAC Systems in Greenhouse.
- Minimum Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of experience in related fields
- Familiar with Related Software (e.g. Auto-CAD and …)
- Team working skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Good understanding of the technical aspects of mechanical engineering and design, including HVAC, piping, plant / process utilities