Objective of the role:
To Improve Engineering Capacity in HVAC Systems Business.
List of responsibilities:
- To perform Thermodynamic Calculation of Compression Refrigeration Cycles.
- To perform Heat Exchanger design using ASPEN B-Jac/HTRI Software.
- To design HVAC Equipment including Chillers, Rooftop Packages and Air Handling Units.
- To make Compressor Selection for Refrigeration Systems.
- To perform Calculation and Pipe Sizing for Refrigerant Lines.
- To do Valve Sizing (Relief Valves, Expansion Valves, Solenoid Valves).
- To prepare Engineering Documents and Datasheets for related Proposals and Projects.
Reporting to: Engineering Manager
Length of Probation Period: 3 Months
Working hours: Saturday to Wednesday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Travel requirements: Occasional, Local.
Gross Monthly Base Salary: Negotiable.
Commission / Bonus / Benefits: Negotiable.
- Engineering Degree (BS/MS) in Fluids Mechanics
- Dominant on Heat Exchangers Design using ASPEN B-Jac/HTRI Software
- Fully familiar with Chiller Systems, Rooftop Packages, Air Handling Units and other HVAC Equipment and Components.
- Having at least 2 years of Experience as a Design Engineer in the above mentioned fields.
- Fluent in English Language
- Having Team Working ability, Result Orientation, Flexibility and Enthusiasm in Career Growth.