MAPNA Electric, Control Engineering, and Manufacturing (MECO), with many years of experience in power plants construction and railroad transportation, has developed electric vehicles, various EV chargers, and an integrated structure in the field of EV charging stations management. This company is looking for professional engineers to expand its activities.
● Design and static and dynamic analyses of mechanical parts.
● Understand Software requirements and software architectural views.
● Work with hardware and software developers to create an optimal system solution.
● Familiar with modeling and static and dynamic analysis of Mechanical Parts.
● Familiar with Finite Element Analysis software (such as Abaqus/ANSYS/LS-Dyna).
● Familiar with mechanical design software (such as CATIA/SolidWorks).
● Familiar with fatigue analysis of mechanical parts.
● Familiar with materials and methods of industrial production.