The Mechanic Engineer (Rotary & Fixed equipment’s) role is responsible for overview, reviews, control the basic & detail design documents that provide by contractors, licensors & etc. and provision of mechanical engineering activities in design construction, commissioning, Start-up, and maintenance of petrochemical complex and relevant facilities in IRAN/PSEEZ.
List of responsibilities:
- Mechanical (rotary & fixed equipment’s) engineering knowledge in petrochemical industry.
- Review all documents (Basic/Detail/….) and engineering deliverables prepared by Engineer/Licensor and take necessary actions as required and 3D models review capabilities.
- Respond to technical queries as deemed necessary.
- Review request for Design Deviations and recommend its acceptance or not.
- Review of documents commenting and endorsing relevant technical data
- Analyze project specifications and inquiry requirements;
- Designing of all related mechanical basic & detail documents
- Prepare engineering calculations, manage the interfaces and reply to the site queries
- Follow-up on completed projects including start-up and performance guarantee test - Appropriate response to client requests and vendor/subcontract
- Negotiation with Contractors
- Participate in Hazop and safety review meetings.
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Familiarity with fixed & rotary equipment’s related to petrochemical industry.
- At least 10 years of in oil, Gas and Petrochemical industry.
- Proficient in design and calculation software
- Excellent knowledge of related software. ASPEN Hysys, Solid work, Pvelite
- Proficiency in handling in Basic & Detail Engineering design for petrochemical projects with/without licensor units is mandatory
- Mission to the project site as per required.
- Intermediate English level.
- Intermediate of MS-Office.