The Mechanic Engineer (Rotary & Fixed equipment’s) role is responsible for overview, reviews, control the basic & detail design documents that provide by contractors, licensors & etc. and provision of mechanical engineering activities in design construction, commissioning, Start-up, and maintenance of petrochemical complex and relevant facilities in IRAN/PSEEZ.
List of responsibilities:
- Mechanical (rotary & fixed equipment’s) engineering knowledge in petrochemical industry.
- Review all documents (Basic/Detail/….) and engineering deliverables prepared by Engineer/Licensor and take necessary actions as required and 3D models review capabilities.
- Respond to technical queries as deemed necessary.
- Review request for Design Deviations and recommend its acceptance or not.
- Review of documents commenting and endorsing relevant technical data
- Analyze project specifications and inquiry requirements;
- Designing of all related mechanical basic & detail documents
- Prepare engineering calculations, manage the interfaces and reply to the site queries
- Follow-up on completed projects including start-up and performance guarantee test - Appropriate response to client requests and vendor/subcontract
- Negotiation with Contractors
- Participate in Hazop and safety review meetings.
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Familiarity with fixed & rotary equipment’s related to petrochemical industry.
- At least 10 years of in oil, Gas and Petrochemical industry.
- Proficient in design and calculation software
- Excellent knowledge of related software. ASPEN Hysys, Solid work, Pvelite
- Proficiency in handling in Basic & Detail Engineering design for petrochemical projects with/without licensor units is mandatory
- Mission to the project site as per required.
- Intermediate English level.
- Intermediate of MS-Office.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Mehr Petro Kimia (MEPEC)
MEPEC, a Petrochemical Company (Private) which currently is in engineering phase of its own plant in Asalouyeh, looking for skilled engineers with sufficient working background in basic and detailed engineering in petrochemical projects. Main goal of this project is to make a polypropylene unit in near future.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.