▪ Build up the Procurement Program by dividing and leveling piece procurement
▪ Follow up the Procurement Program realization by managing alert systems and follow the unloading, receipt and transportation of pieces.
▪ Follow supplier delivery performance (supplier Mis-deliveries Per Million) and the service of logistics partners and propose appropriate improvement action plans.
▪ Achieve the transportation program on a monthly basis and the transportation scheme semi-annually.
▪ Direct packaging management.
▪ Ensure that logistics conventions comply with purchasing objectives and support conditions set by suppliers for procurement and packaging and by logistics partners for transport and services.
▪ Verify that Sales and Production Plan (PIC) capacity requirements can be supported by suppliers and implement corrective actions when necessary.
▪ As Team Player:
a. The Factory Material Planner can be affected in another related role/position inside the company when it is needed.
b. Additional related responsibilities can be attribute to the current.
▪ Bachelor degree in engineering
▪ Experience in production in an industrial environment
▪ Minimum bi-lingual (English required)
▪ Professional in Excel and good enough in other Microsoft office programs