- Submit information about the use of chemicals on a daily basis
- Registration information related to the consumption of raw material per day
- Control the actual consumption and the amount recorded in daily reports
- Monitor the receipt and delivery of chemical raw materials
- Write daily reports for financial unit
- Perform raw material warehousing duties if required
- University qualification: Bachelor in Industrial Engineering / Accounting/ Statistics or other relevant majors.
- At least 2 years of experience in related fields.
- Familiar with Chemicals and warehousing.
- Good command of English
- Excellent command of software skills (Office)
- Flexibility, honesty, hardworking,team working and time management.