- Identifying, analyzing, recording, and presenting financial information that can be used internally by managers for planning, decision-making, and operational control.
- The financial planning and analysis supports the executive management team by offering insights and financial advice that will allow them to make the best business decisions for the company.
Analysis company financial performances.
- Developing & implementing company financial infrastructure ( software development , reporting , assessment ,…)
- Monitoring and controlling all financial transactions.
- Managing & monitoring team performance in a weekly basis.
- Analysis and prepare solution for improving financial operation.
- Analysis and control budgeting & plan in a monthly basis.
- High public relations & Negotiations & communication skills.
- High managerial ability in performing assigned tasks.
- Age limit up to 35 years.
- Computer Knowledge : High level of competence in using Microsoft excel, Power BI.
- Ability to provide financial solutions and technical and fundamental market analysis.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to prepare and submit management reports.
- Team working , problem solving , analytical thinking.