• Monthly preparation and analysis of market KPIs, identifying risks, opportunities, and potentials.
• Regular data mining in the field, based on monthly priorities.
• Follow up on implementation of research outcomes.
• Regular follow up with the agencies to implement each step of the projects on time and in full.
• Preparing the assigned local and global reports and deadlined submissions.
• Minimum Bachelor Degree preferably in Marketing, MBA
• 3 years related experienced (Working back ground in multinational company is an advantage)
• Research and data analysis
• Analytical Thinking
• Presentation Skills
• Excellent team working
• High Sense of integrity
• Strong Microsoft Office Skills
• Working proficiency in English (Writing, Reading, Communication)
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Dedicated to bringing health through food to as many people as possible, Danone is a leading global food company built on four business lines: Early Life Nutrition, Essential Dairy and Plant-Based Products, Waters and Medical Nutrition. Through its mission and dual commitment to business success and social progress, the company aims to build a healthier future, better lives and better world, for all its stakeholders – its more than 100,000 employees, consumers, customers, suppliers, shareholders and all the communities with which it engages.
Nutricia MMP is affiliated to Group Danone as a joint venture company with a new state of the art factory located in Mashhad. In our team, we take care of Danone Early Life Nutrition division specially Infant Milk powders and other special premium powders upon our brands, Aptamil and Bebelac.
We recruit employees looking for fulfilment and ready to embark on a long term career. In Nutricia MMP, you can design your most meaningful journey with a view to learning and contributing to a healthier world. If you are ready for challenging and shaping your own career, join us.
Consumer Goods / FMCG
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching